Turn your day ticket into an annual pass and enjoy 12 MONTHS of motor racing stars, stories and science by claiming Gift Aid.
Visit all year for no extra charge*
Why not convert your admission ticket to a FREE annual pass when you donate.
HOW DO I GET AN ANNUAL pass?
If you are a UK tax payer and you claim Gift Aid on your ticket to The Silverstone Experience, we are able to reclaim the tax paid on your admission tickets – at no extra cost to you. We’ll turn your day ticket into an annual pass so that you can visit as many times as you like during the following 12 months.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Simply download and complete the application form and return it to our secure drop box at the welcome desk during your visit, or post it to us at Gift Aid Forms, The Silverstone Experience, Silverstone, Northamptonshire NN12 8TN. Your form will be processed within 14 working days. If you have any questions, please speak to a member of the team.
HOW DO I USE MY ANNUAL PASS?
After completing the form, which can download here you will receive your annual pass through the post. You will still need to book a day and time slot in advance and full details on how to do this will be given when you receive your pass.
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
The Silverstone Experience is a charity and your support really matters to us. For every £1 you spend as part of your admission ticket, we can claim an extra 25p from the UK Government. We will use this money to achieve our charitable aims of preserving and celebrating British motorsport heritage, and inspiring the next generation of engineers.
Annual Pass FAQs
Yes, you need to pre-book your return visit date and time. To arrange this, please email us at email@example.com with your booking reference number and preferred date and arrival time and we will arrange this for you, subject to availability. Your tickets to visit using your Annual Pass will be sent to you by email.
Yes, you can collect your physical card on your return visit at the welcome desk.
Simply complete our Gift Aid form on arrival and we will convert your Admission Ticket to an Annual Pass within 14 working days. Please note the original purchaser needs to complete the form and must be a UK taxpayer.
As a charity, for every £1.00 you spend as part of your admission ticket, we can claim an extra 25p in Gift Aid from the UK government. We do this by asking UK taxpayers to donate the cost of their admission ticket and convert it into an Annual Pass. We will use the money you donate in Gift Aid to help us achieve our charitable aims of preserving and celebrating British motor sport heritage, and inspiring the next generation of engineers.
Yes, please call us on 03339 999886 where we can add any additional guests to your return visit booking. Please note they will be charged at our standard rates.
Only the original purchaser and associated guests on the original booking can use their Annual Pass. Please bring photo ID with you on your return visit.
No, sorry that is not possible,Gift Aid is only applicable on full price, standard admission tickets purchased directly via The Silverstone Experience.
Terms & Conditions
• The Silverstone Experience Annual Pass allows the holder to visit The Silverstone Experience without additional charge according to the Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
• Free re-entry to The Silverstone Experience (TSE) using an Annual Pass is for the use of the original purchaser and qualifying members of their booking and is non-transferable. It is valid for one year from the date of issue by TSE.
• Free re-entry must be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and does not include any access privileges or discounts unless otherwise advised.
• Event tickets and TSE tickets required for: BGP, MOTO GP and Silverstone Classic. Event tickets required for BSB, BTCC and WEC.
• TSE reserves the right to refuse admission to Annual Pass holders without notice – all reasonable notice will be given in advance where possible.
• The annual pass is solely for admission to The Silverstone Experience museum and does not include admission to special events, corporate events, education events at TSE or any events at Silverstone Circuit of any kind.
• When re-visiting TSE, the ticket holder must provide proof of identity using a valid credit or debit card, drivers licence, passport, library card or similar. Failure to provide proof of identity could lead to your admission being refused.
• If your Annual Pass is lost, a duplicate can be provided at a cost of £20 per pass. The production of duplicated passes requires seven days’ notice. Please contact us for further information – email@example.com.
Register for updates
Get our latest offers, news and events straight to your inbox.